Monday, May 12, 2014

Every Day in May 30 day challenge


Judi Nyerges has inspired me to catch up to making a sketch a day with a group called Every Day in May.  It's a 30 day sketchbook challenge. Last night I sketched four, sketches!

 I also spent the afternoon having fun and making the album that will hold these sketches.
 Here is the cover I am using.  It's a fun abstract painted on 140lb watercolor paper.  It measures about 5.75 x 7.75, and was applied to mat or tag board.  The inside cover is bright orange!  The next step is to protect the cover with a matte medium.
More tomorrow......
Day one:  Draw a window



Day two:  Draw a knife or a blade

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINI PAINTINGS

Covid 19 threw us all for a loop.  Some hunkered down and ate more; my husband and went for hikes in the fresh air to various favorite locat...