Friday, October 11, 2013

Outside In

Whidbey Art Gallery will be having a new show in November titled "Outside In".  My simple brain takes this translation literally.  Here are a couple of entries for the show along with a redo of an 8x8 (Happy Mothers Day).
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!  The original pear was too elongated and tablecloth needed to be brighter.

MANDARINS!  I found the oval plate in Kentucky

I was painting this in reverse; looking at the subject in the reflection of a shed window.  The window was very dark and acted as a mirror.  It's too bad I didn't add the sides and edges of the window for perspective.
OLD HAY, KENTUCKY

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINI PAINTINGS

Covid 19 threw us all for a loop.  Some hunkered down and ate more; my husband and went for hikes in the fresh air to various favorite locat...