Friday, February 20, 2015

Five day challenge

Lemon coke

Unusual companions
I was invited to participate in the five day challenge on Facebook about 3 weeks ago!  Here is day four.  What happened to five days you say...  We are starting to build a house closer to downtown Langley and I have been emptying closets, evaluating art, art materials, useless electronic items, like dvd players, turntable, recording machines.  I have put most of our cds into itunes and plan on storing them in a cloud somewhere.  Big garage sale coming sometime soon......
Meanwhile, when time allows and I can't stand thinking of whether to keep or get rid; I retreat to the studio and paint that fresh lemon, onion or tangelo, and because I need lightness and bright in my life right now the colors are more playful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MINI PAINTINGS

Covid 19 threw us all for a loop.  Some hunkered down and ate more; my husband and went for hikes in the fresh air to various favorite locat...