Monday, February 25, 2013

Back in the Saddle

We have been traveling to visit family, but I took the trusty sketchbook along and had some quiet times in the local coffee shop.  We celebrated the Superbowl at a lovely home with friends and all the kids were enthralled with my sketches.  I hope I inspired a few of them to do some sketching!
Since returning, I've added a sketch of the Langley Fabric and Antiques store and our trip to Judith's Studio last Friday.
Judith's love seat with sun stripes



Langley Fabric & Antique Langley WA

Set up at Judiths Studio

My view of the TV at Superbowl

A beautiful light pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINI PAINTINGS

Covid 19 threw us all for a loop.  Some hunkered down and ate more; my husband and went for hikes in the fresh air to various favorite locat...