Saturday, June 27, 2015

Stansberry's garden

I've been working on a making a small book of sketches.   Small is handy to carry, you can sketch from your purse at different venues, but I can't quite get the hang of making my normal outdoor scene work in this small format.  Darn!  I guess I am use to big brush painting for setting in the basics, then defining when it dries.  Maybe I'll get better; stay tuned.  Pat
Barb's kitchen door

Stump from Stansberry's garden
On the other hand, I like flowers, Pink Flowers!  Here are a couple from some recent get-togethers.  I used permanent rose to make the fuschia like color.  I think Opera would have worked better, but it wasn't in the palette of the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MINI PAINTINGS

Covid 19 threw us all for a loop.  Some hunkered down and ate more; my husband and went for hikes in the fresh air to various favorite locat...