Thursday, February 27, 2020

Sketching Sunday

Hi there,
Near M Bar C, a beautiful sunny Sunday
    It's become my habit to carry sketching gear in the car and find somewhere to pull over and make a sketch. Especially important during chilly winter months.  Imagine my surprise when I found myself doing just that on those moody cool mornings on the way home from church.  Now it has become a habit and I try to find different places all the time.  These are from 2019.
The horses at M Bar C liked my music and stayed still long enough for me to sketch their shapes

Kennedy Lagoon
From Sills road home looking down on Maxwelton beach
It was fun to sit outside and get this on one of the last days of 2019
From the car - wonder what people think when I sit overlooking their drive.
a Cul de sac in Holmes Harbor
Holmes Harbor near Nichols Bros
Westport WA pond
Holmes Harbor again and the inevitable Heron (The other half of the Nichols Bros sketch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINI PAINTINGS

Covid 19 threw us all for a loop.  Some hunkered down and ate more; my husband and went for hikes in the fresh air to various favorite locat...