Friday, May 3, 2013

Studio Cleanup continued

It's taken a few evenings work to finish this job.  I've been spending some time getting new paintings framed, varnishing others and set up my Featured Artist wall at Whidbey Art Gallery.
Last night, I had fun crafting!  I was reading Lisbeth Cort's, Whidbey Island Style  web site about adding floral themes for Spring.  Somehow, this inspired me to cover my Art Magazine holders.
I used Golden's soft gel medium, Ikea magazine boxes and magazines.  I started with images that I liked, but then decided to label each box, so I cut out the name of the magazine and added it over the image.
Here are some pictures of the clean studio and the bookcase/magazine storage project.
Happy Spring, Pat
Magazines




Bookcase

Desk & Bookcases

Work center


No comments:

Post a Comment

MINI PAINTINGS

Covid 19 threw us all for a loop.  Some hunkered down and ate more; my husband and went for hikes in the fresh air to various favorite locat...