Monday, September 22, 2014

Djangofest 2014

Its officially fall when the Django Reinhart musicians arrive in town to serenade us with Concerts and street music.
I love sitting in Langley watching and sketching people during the festival.  The Doghouse is open for beer and wine, friends hang out and chat while sketching and listening to the music.
Husband and wife made me think of the Blues Brothers and whats up with the gal whose back was turned on the musicians?

This is our new gathering place on Second Street in front of Callahans Fire house.  I love the new planters!

Mary and Sherryl sketching someone I can't see!

From inside the Doghouse looking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINI PAINTINGS

Covid 19 threw us all for a loop.  Some hunkered down and ate more; my husband and went for hikes in the fresh air to various favorite locat...