Saturday, July 25, 2015

Dancing in the Garden

There is a story in this garden, the bed is so colorful and the plants harmonize with the added art that
you would have to wonder.. who lives here?  There seems to be a story....there is!  This sketch is from the garden of my friend Louise and Dave who love to dance!   When I saw the dancing couple in the very colorful bed with glass flower stems, a bear and horse & rider in a row, I couldn't resist because I love stories.
The garden was a part of the Whidbey Island Garden Tour this summer.  It is full of beautiful nature related treasures, like the stacked stone I blogged about on June 25.  Please check out the Whidbey Island Sketchers blog for more images from this garden.
Dancing in the garden; meditation room in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINI PAINTINGS

Covid 19 threw us all for a loop.  Some hunkered down and ate more; my husband and went for hikes in the fresh air to various favorite locat...