Thursday, February 21, 2019

Winter sketching

Winter:  Brr.  I love landscape sketching and will sketch from the house or car when it is nasty and cold outside.  A couple of weeks ago during the big snows (for Seattle area), I sat inside or sketched from a photo on my phone. ( see the sunny snow sketch below.)

Other great pleasures are visiting friends home and finding a wonderful treasure like the green ceramic lamp at Diane B's home, the jewelry display at Music for the Eyes, or the still life table display from my daughters at Christmas.




Elipses get me every time!  I was looking down on this setup.



Here is another snow sketch from the bedroom window sketched from a sunny day photo.
Clover Court (photo early afternoon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINI PAINTINGS

Covid 19 threw us all for a loop.  Some hunkered down and ate more; my husband and went for hikes in the fresh air to various favorite locat...