Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Business cards

I love square moo cards, a painting on the front and information on the back!  Here are two of 10 different images.


But, let's get real, they go out the door fast!  A more realistic approach was needed so I used a colorful image of a painting I gave to my daughter as a house warming gift, and after cropping, it ended up as a squarish image on a vertical card with a pyramid of contact information below.
The original is 5x7; you would see more of the top and bottom.

This card was made at Vistaprint.  I hope that they are snappy enough to catch your eye in my cardholder at Whidbey Art Gallery.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MINI PAINTINGS

Covid 19 threw us all for a loop.  Some hunkered down and ate more; my husband and went for hikes in the fresh air to various favorite locat...